Precision Moisture Analysis
PMB: Precision in Water Analysis
With simple operation and rapid response time, the PMB range offers top value in moisture analysis. USB and RS-232 interfaces facilitate connectivity, while another USB port allows storage of test programs and data on flash drives.
Adam PMB Moisture Analysers provide excellent value with high-level features. No additional software is required to run tests and take readings. PMB offers the freedom to collect data in the lab or in the field. The included halogen bulb heats samples evenly and consistently with 1°C selectable increments.
What re moisture analysers used for?
Moisture analysers are used to determine moisture content in food, oils, creams, and building materials like cement. They’re also ideal for cosmetics, food testing, quality control, agriculture and laboratories.
Features and Benefits
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to “always on,” “always off” or “light only when weighing”
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Scratch-resistant aluminum housing protects internal components
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Pan lifter allows easy placement and removal of samples
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- USB host for memory card and USB I/O interface
- USB interface included for data communication
- Temperature range 50°C to 160°C in one-degree increments
- Mains power cord
Many more features. Download the flyer below, select your model and request a quote!
Total Lab Supplies Ltd.
Unit 3 BW Estates,
Old Mixon Crescent,
Weston Super Mare,
North Somerset, BS24 9BA