Hydranal™ Reagents for Water Determination by Karl Fischer Titration.
Hydranal is a line of titration reagents and standards designed for accurate water determination. If you work in an industry where it’s important to know the precise water content of your samples, Hydranal can help you achieve that accuracy. By using Hydranal products, you can streamline your titration process, improve the reproducibility of your results, and have confidence in the quality of your measurements. Hydranal can help you make informed decisions based on reliable data, which can ultimately save you time, money, and resources.
Original and Accurate Hydranal Karl Fischer Reagents
Leading the way in innovation and safety since 1979, Hydranal reagents for Karl Fischer (KF) titration have been recognized as the most trusted brand in the industry.
The Hydranal portfolio is made up of methanol and ethanol-based KF reagents free from pyridine. Reagents for volumetric and coulometric application are completed by a wide range of standards and auxiliaries.
Advantages of HYDRANAL Reagents:
• High titration speed
• Stable end points
• Accurate results
• Long shelf life
• Wide applicability
• World leading technical support
Hydranal-Composite is the world‘s most frequently used pyridine-free Karl Fischer reagent. This one-component reagent has been proving its capabilities in volumetric titration for more than thirty five years in a large range of applications in the most diverse fields of research and industry. Ongoing development work has achieved significant improvements to this reagent.
Advantages of HYDRANAL One-Component Reagents:
• Unlimited water capacity
• Convenient and easy to use
• The greatest flexibility in working media selection
• Suitable for methanol-reacting compounds, e.g. ketones and aldehydes
• Long shelf life (three years)
Quality management plays an important role in Karl Fischer titration. Calibration, validation and inspection of analytical instruments and reagents is performed with a specific amount of water, either pure water or water standards. The challenge with pure water is the low amount required (10-50 mg for volumetry, and 0.1-1 mg for coulometry), which is difficult to handle and weigh.
Advantages of HYDRANAL-Water Standards:
• Broad product range for volumetric and coulometric Karl Fischer applications
• Manufactured according to current ISO requirements
• Tested against NIST SRM 2890
• Long shelf life (up to five years)
• Convenient packaging
• Supplied with detailed instruction for use
• Report of Analysis showing the exact water content is included
If you are looking to improve your Karl Fischer titration performance, the team of Hydranal experts can support you with:
• Selecting the most suitable Karl Fischer reagents for your samples
• Recommending application methods
• Troubleshooting technical problems (solubility, side reactions, etc.)
• Technical Karl Fischer seminars and trainings
• Comprehensive literature
Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and see how Hydranal products can help you.
Total Lab Supplies Ltd.
Unit 3 BW Estates,
Old Mixon Crescent,
Weston Super Mare,
North Somerset, BS24 9BA