Free Balance Printer Offer
Buy any Adam Equipment Equinox Analytical or Precision balance and get a free AIP Impact printer (Ends 31/05/22)
Equinox analytical balances bring remarkable precision to labs that perform highly detailed testing. The Equinox is ideal for research and quality assurance facilities; science education; precision counting; and production and manufacturing applications needing exceptionally precise results. A colour touch screen display provides intuitive operation, with icondriven menus and readily accessible applications and functions..
• Large, responsive 5’’ 800×480 pixel touch-screen display
• Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
• Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock & cable to help prevent theft
• Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
• RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers & printers
• USB host for memory card
• Built-in memory for storing products and settings
• External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
• Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
• Security password control prevents unauthorised access
• Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
• Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
• Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
• Multilingual display allows use in many different countries
• Memory accumulation totals results
• Checkweighing with audible alarm
• AC adapter included
Equinox Precision Scales as featured above with capacities from 360g up to 8200g and with 0.01g up to 0.001g readability.
The AIP Printer is a compact, dot-matrix printer used to print out results from a weighing scale or balance.
AIP printers seamlessly connect to scales and balances using an RS-232 or USB interface, which automatically detects print settings on the weighing device. The printer operates at high-speed with only an on/off switch and a paper feed button, which streamlines time-consuming printing processes.
The device can be powered by mains adapter or rechargeable battery, and can therefore be transported and used in locations where electricity is unavailable.
Unit 6, Ketterer Court,
Jackson Street, St. Helens,
Merseyside, WA9 3AH